Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I'm back...

Yep, last minute road trip. I went to a theme park, but unfortunately, I didn't get to do any shopping.

SO, time for a style report. At the theme park I went to, I saw tons of girls in skinnies and ballet flats. I also saw a lot of girls in Abercrombie, but what else is new? I also saw a girl in a very odd bright yellow sweatshirt with black and white stripes at the wrists and the waist. It said "I am the dream". But, at least she tried something different. In the sense of fashion, the people there lacked originality. I don't think I saw one person and thought, "Wow, they have style." Why is that so rare? Even where I live, I rarely see someone and think 'fashion'. Now, don't get me wrong. I definetly have my off days (like today), when I'll just throw on a t-shirt and shorts, but there's got to be some people who dress fashionably everyday. Right?

1 comment:

Ana said...

i defenitly get what you're saying. im not claiming to be the number one fashonista but i know that i have my own style. i was recently at the eye doctor and the two kids in the waiting room were both stereotypes.
Girl 1# Abercrombie logo tee.plaid short shorts.flipflops. Straightened brown hair. Coach bag.
Girl 2#listening to "emo" music on ipod like dashboard confessional.tight skinnies. converses. black tee shirt.
i was like wow. i was wearing a high waisted skirt, blouse and gladiators.
now come comment on mine :-) us new bloggers need support from each other
<3ana