Saturday, July 7, 2007

New York, baby!


Leaving for New York City tomorrow!!! As you may have guessed, I am very excited. I'm gonna hit 5th avenue and get myself a really nice bag. I've been wanting one for a while now and I have about $280 to spend (although, I probably won't spend THAT much). I'm thinking about the Marc Jacobs store. I'll probably look in just about every store, though. I love this Chloe bag, but it might be a little 'of the moment' and I want the one I buy to be classic and timeless (if I'm going to spend that much money on it). I'd like it better in a tan colour, anyway.

7 comments:

Ana said...

hmm. i love nyc shopping(barneys=love). im going there soon with my fashion design camp.i'd like to hear about the marc jacobs store and whether or not they have a good selection of the mj special items
<3ana
http://snazzyfashion.blogspot.com/

Chloe said...

Cute bag, but it looks sort of heavy

Lauren said...

have fun in NYC! jealous :)

Kat said...

Love that Chloe Paddington! Gorge. Check out my blog -http://shesinvogue.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

go marc jacobs! i adore him.

i'm tagging you!
spill your guts with 8 different facts about YOU and then tag 8 other unsuspecting bloggers!
i just did it, fun fun!

Susana Rodrigues said...

hey have fun there! :D
xoxo
Su

ri said...

love that chloe tote.