Monday, July 2, 2007

I've been tagged.

Game Rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to then report this on their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. They then need to tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.

1. I am a big reality tv fan (even though it's hypocritical of me, seeing as I say it's dumb).

American Idol, Canadian Idol, America's Next top Model, Canada's Next Top Model, Project Runway, and more.

2. I am addicted to the forums on Teenvogue.com.

Yes, I have an account (my username is futurism).

3. I subscribe to three fashion magazines.

ElleCanada, LouLou, and Flare. I also buy every Teenvogue.

4. I am Canadian.

In case you didn't know.

5. I just graduated grade eight.

In a lovely deep purple dress, I might add.

6. I am also addicted to chips.

Thank God for my fast metabolism.

7. I own nothing that is designer.

Yes, it's possible to be fashionable with nothing over $100.

I am tagging...

jumpsnapgo.googlepages.com
goldenmag.blogspot.com
fabfolu1.blogspot.com
raspberrypopsicles.blogspot.com
teenfashionplate.blogspot.com
http://www.stylebubble.typepad.com/
pearlsandpants.blogspot.com



3 comments:

Ginika said...

hey, thanks for tagging me!

Ana said...

Go teen vogue users! im addicted as well. i just did a post on my blog feauturing one of tv's well known users tvbs :-) feel free to comment...haha that means COMMENT
btw i love how you say im canadian uf you didnt know. lol
<3ana

Chloe said...

heyy btw if not on teenvogue I didn't mention that I added you to my blogs, here: http://iquitelikethequeen.blogspot.com/